Due to popular demand (in my head; let’s be honest: no one cares), I’ve decided to revive this website and start posting semi-regularly.
Why? Many reasons:
- Twitter has been taken over by an egocentric maniac. It was one of my haven, and it’s not any more. So I put my account in sleep mode, so that I’m not counted as an active user.
- Google+ got turned down a long time ago, but I’m still sour about it.
- There are many other communities, but no guarantees that they’ll survive. This place is mine, I pay for it and I can say whatever I like, and, if it fails, I’m kinda responsible, not impacted by some random dude deciding to kill my playground.
Overall, the recent weeks/months/years (my last post is super old) have been packed full of stuff. I will not go back in history, but instead focus on the future.
What to expect in this reborn version?
- maybe some clean up of old crap that I wrote a long time ago,
- definitely some posts involving motorbike, crafting, gaming or any other of my hobbies,
- maybe some political / corporate world rants. Not sure about that last bucket.
I’ll try to tag posts accordingly to avoid triggering people, but beware, for I AM BACK.